View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 10:20 PM   #3
rahamn

Send a message via Yahoo to rahamn

While I am sure that the information you posted is good I though it might be prudent to bring up a few issues with what you have posted. The First issue is the amount of content you posted. You should have broken down the amount of info contained. Second while I'm sure the web site you sited is a good resource they are not the only place you could have gone to. In other words use more than one source when your posting something like this please. Also you should have given reference to the actual age of consent. There are a few websites you can find that will give you the correct information with a simple google search. All I am trying to say on that one is if your going to try to inform people of something give them all the information not just what you want them to have. Also use more than one resource when doing anything surely you learned this in your high school and college English classes did you not? I apologize if it seems I'm ranting or trying to degrade you as I am not. I am simply trying to help you get your point across in a more efficient and believable manor.
rahamn is offline   Reply With Quote