View Single Post
Old 05-25-2018, 07:32 PM   #31
dreadinterest

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipick282 View Post
Sounds fun!

what kind of exposure do you crave? (public, semi-public, online, etc.)
Semi-public would be fun!
what is your gender identity? sexuality?
Male
what is your kinky identity? (ie: sissy, little, slave, etc.)
Hmm, not sure, maybe a little bit slave? Sort of neutral!
do you have any current limits/restrictions such as orgasm control, which might affect this dare? what are they?
Nope
what kind of tools/toys/clothing do you have that might help with your exposure?
Nothing really, no real clothing and only toy would be a dildo.
what do you like most about being exposed?
It can be fun to let other people see you online when you grab a picture of it, and if it is in public/hidden, the thrill of accomplishing the task without getting caught!

if public/semi-public:
what kind of places do you have access to and feel comfortable doing dares in?
Hmm, some wooded areas around that I'd be comfortable with. Depending on the dare, have some other outdoors areas near the lake, etc, but mostly natural locations

any other requests, preferences, or anything i should know?
Not really
alright. before you set out on your exposure journey, edge once. leave the house hard. wear jeans (no belt, and a little baggy is great) and no underwear and a shirt. better leave the fly down on your jeans so you get some nice air flow. don't touch yourself while driving - that's illegal!

once you get to the nature spot of your choice - preferably somewhere with some chance of being caught, of course - take a 20-minute walk. unbutton your jeans and let them slide down a little as you walk. you're not allowed to pull them up. if they fall down, leave them. if they restrict your walking, remove them. if, during your walk, you find yourself soft again, edge. when your walk is over, sit down on the ground. rub your butt i the dirt or grass a little bit. you're a filthy whore, aren't you? masturbate slowly. you can cum this time, but don't be in too much of a hurry, and when you're done, smear your spunk all over your whore face. pull those jeans back up - button, don't zip - and go back to your car.

take your shirt off and drive back home, covered in your own cum. do a polite wave and smile at any drivers you pass.

you must provide proof in the form of a report or, if you like, take pics on your journey and send them to me.

enjoy!
dreadinterest is offline   Reply With Quote