View Single Post
Old 05-24-2018, 09:32 PM   #11
dreadinterest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn View Post
what kind of exposure do you crave? Online
what is your gender identity? sexuality? Straight
what is your kinky identity? Switch
do you have any current limits/restrictions such as orgasm control, which might affect this dare? what are they? Important limits are: videos, cam and other people.
what kind of tools/toys/clothing do you have that might help with your exposure? I have nothing but household items.
what do you like most about being exposed? The fact that i am not the one controlling what the pic is, even though i am the one taking it.

if public/semi-public: Neither

if online:
what kind of website do you feel comfortable exposing yourself on? Any website not breaching my anonymity. Like kinktalk or temporarily.exposed or tobe.exposed
are you comfortable posting pictures that include face? No
do you want to post/send these pictures yourself, or have someone else do it? Either way but of course not being the one in control adds to the experience.
any other requests, preferences, or anything i should know? Anything that doesn't break my limits i am up for.
we'll make this one simple. i want you to cum in your underwear. something that will show the stain, preferably. take a photo on your knees, in just your dirty undies, with the head of your penis poking out through the flap. i'd love to see those abs in the shot, too.

pm or email it to me and i will either upload it to temporarily.exposed, where i will set the rules, but downloads will not be allowed, or i will post it in an album to kinktalk, where people will be able to download it if they choose to. your choice which one you want.
dreadinterest is offline   Reply With Quote