View Single Post
Old 05-24-2018, 09:14 PM   #8
SubRed92
Account Banned

what kind of exposure do you crave?
Online exposure.

what is your gender identity? sexuality?
I am a straight male. If girls had dicks it wouldn't bother me (think strap ons). The male body does not do anything for me.

what is your kinky identity?
I would say I'm just a guy with submissive tendencies. Obedience to girls is my kink. Of course, I don't object to dares by guys.

do you have any current limits/restrictions such as orgasm control, which might affect this dare? what are they?
I will be starting my personal no touch challenge once I clear a couple of edges that I still owe. I won't be able to cum, edge or even touch my genitals sexually for as long as I can bear. Anal is still okay. I will make an exception for this dare so you have more to work with!

what kind of tools/toys/clothing do you have that might help with your exposure?
I do not own much clothes. Definitely no kink related ones. I do have some toys! (Link in signature)

what do you like most about being exposed?
There's an inherent risk of being identified by someone I know, however minimal it might be. It also feels really vulnerable, especially when there are comments about people's fantasies of me. It's a turn on knowing I'm a turn on.

what kind of website do you feel comfortable exposing yourself on?
I have tried temporarily.exposed and would have no issue with using it again. If there are relevant Reddit forums I am actually quite curious about being exposed there.

are you comfortable posting pictures that include face?
That idea has been lurking in my mind, but the risks outweigh the excitement right now, so nope.

do you want to post/send these pictures yourself, or have someone else do it?
Someone posting it would be lovely. I wouldn't have to do it myself. It appeals to the lazy side of me. Also, there is no chance of chickening out once the pic is sent to the person. A subtle lack of control. The person must be fairly trustable of course.

any other requests, preferences, or anything i should know?
I haven't tried anything too humiliating yet. It is a curiosity of mine to find out how I'd respond to such a kink.

I also really hope for alot of comments! But that might be out of our direct control, so no worries there.

It can be a long running dare, perhaps with different outcomes based on number of comments. I am alright with multiple pictures as well!

Anything within my limits are okay, only some might take more time. Let your imagination run wild!
SubRed92 is offline   Reply With Quote