View Single Post
Old 05-24-2018, 09:00 AM   #37
DragonGirl

"Chris, due to the blackmailing, could you fuck me?" she asked to which I smiled at her.

"I sure can, when and where do you want us to do that?" I asked her.

"Right now and here is fine for me" she replied as she took out a condom from her blouse breast pocket.

"Okay then, could you strip naked so I can get hard, and also masturbate a little first so you get wet down there" I followed up to which she nodded, dropped her skirt to the ground and took off her blouse making her be completely naked.

Elissa then sat down on a chair, spread her legs and started to masturbate.

Elissa suddenly slammed a finger into her tight walls. This made her gasp out . Her body lurching forward as she moaned lightly. She quickly began to pump her finger in and out of her pussy lips as she used her other hand to quickly rub her clit. Her entire body began to shake lightly as her chest heaved up and down. Her moans began to rise up. She quickly pushed a second finger into her sweet slick walls making her lurch forward again. She moaned out even louder as she kept on pumping her fingers in and out of her pussy. Her body was shaking as she felt an orgasm begin to rise up into her.

"I am pretty wet already, I am good to go" she said to which I then took the condom and put it on my hard cock and made Elissa sit on my desk instead.

I moved between her legs and slowly started to push my cock inside her tight wet walls.

She began to convulse lightly as I started to move my cock in and out of her juicy dripping pussy. This only made her moan louder and louder until I reminded her that we are at work.

A short time later she finally she began to cum but I did not let up and kept on pounding her pussy. The contractions of her pussy caused me to be stimulated quite a bit more and shortly after I also cummed to which we then stopped and rested for a moment before I took the condom off and then put my clothes back on.

Elissa was all sweaty and still breathing heavily when she then finally got up herself and put her skirt and blouse back on too.

She left my office and went to the ladies room to clean herself up a little to which I decided to see what she would do.

In the ladies room she first went into a stall and used some toilet paper to clean her wet pussy up a little as otherwise her skirt would get wet with having no panties on, she then went to the mirrors and cleaned up her hair before noticing that due to her sweat, her blouse became slightly see-through.

After trying to fix that but failing she then left the ladies room and went back to her desk.

After a little while later I decided to see how Ayumi is following her rule and went to the IT room.

When I got there she didn't notice me right away and I saw her crouching under a desk without her shorts on, having her panties in plain view for anyone to see.

As I looked around I saw that the two other IT guys were clearly staring at her firm and round butt and they had a tent in their pants. This was possibly due to the fact that we could clearly see a camel-toe through her panties.

I smiled as I saw that and then noticed that her shorts were laying on the desk she was crouching under.

I decided to steal her shorts and then leave without her noticing that I was there, forcing her to stay in her underwear all day.

Luckily doing this was rather easy, the other guys barely even noticed me.

When I got to my office I used my phone to write an email to Ayumi.

Quote:
Ayumi,

I have a challenge for you, when you go for your first break, go and masturbate in the ladies room until you orgasm, you have to keep your panties on the whole time, meaning they will get soaked, you can not clean yourself up from that and then you work as normal, during lunch you also masturbate again and also during your last break.

Now, the challenge will be that, while working normal with cum-soaked panties, you have to try and get your IT department colleagues to comment on your cum soaked panties, however, you can not talk about it yourself unless they bring it up, so no cheating by making them look at it or say something about it with something you say.

Here are the rewards and punishments for winning or losing the challenge.

Nobody comments before lunch
Punishment: No bra and a loose shirt tomorrow.

One person comments before lunch
Reward: You can give one hint to the other person between lunch and last break.

Both guys comment before lunch
Reward: No need to orgasm during lunch and last break and you can get your shorts back.

Nobody comments before last break.
Punishment: No bra and a loose shirt tomorrow, no skirt, shorts or pants tomorrow.

One person comments before last break.
Punishment: No bra and a loose shirt tomorrow, have to wear short skirt tomorrow.

Both guys comment before last break.
Reward: Can get shorts back. Still have to orgasm during last break.

Nobody comments before end of shift.
Punishment: No bra and a loose under-boob showing crop-top tomorrow, no skirt, shorts or pants tomorrow. Partially see-through panties tomorrow.

One person comments before end of shift.
Punishment: No bra and a loose shirt tomorrow, no skirt, shorts or pants tomorrow.

Both guys comment before end of shift.
Reward: Normal clothes tomorrow other than no bra or panties.

Enjoy the challenge.
After I send the email I then went back to work until an hour later Ayumi came into my office.

"Chris, I saw your email but I already took my first break before I received that, so can we make a change to the challenge?" she asked.

"Oh, okay, I didn't know you already took your break, let's make a change then, the before lunch part, you still have the same rule but you can also use lunch itself to get them to comment" I replied.

"Okay, I would also like to make a change to the punishments and rewards, Since I barely have any time before the first part, could we make it that there is no punishment for not getting any of them to comment for the before lunch one, and I will accept a change to a later punishment then too" she followed up.

"Okay then, no punishment for the first one but instead, if you fail to get both of them to comment before your last break, then you will need to wear very see through panties tomorrow, if no guys commented before your end of shift you will come to work naked tomorrow, if only one guy commented you will wear the crop top and very see-through panties and if both commented then it will be a loose shirt, very see-through panties and a short skirt tomorrow." I said to which Ayumi nodded and agreed before leaving my office.

I got back to work and a while later Brittany knocked on my door.

"Come in" I said to which she opened the door .....
DragonGirl is offline   Reply With Quote