View Single Post
Old 05-22-2018, 05:18 AM   #539
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Originally Posted by sockless74 View Post
Has everyone given up on this punishment post? Including Angelica_Kee_Zarcon? We haven't had an update in almost a month.
Still here, it's just been a busy few weeks. And for those wondering? Yes I have remained in denial. I have done a few free touch rolls and managed to get reacquainted with my vibrator during that time. Mostly quick edges with the vibe. On days were I rolled thread rule, I generally just didn't have time to complete teases and punishments, so those generally ended up being no touch days.

This was a long weekend though. I spent the first part of it working and then went on my annual camping trip. When I got back yesterday I decided to play a little though. I rolled the wheel and got punishment thread rules. I had a tease in reserve from Rhowc, so I started with that.

First 50 spanks to my clit with the ridding crop to sensitize it, then 45 minutes of clit tickling with a Japanese calligraphy bush, followed by 50 spanks to my pussy with a flogger. This left me nice and wet. I was pretty tired after that so I napped for a good long time before deciding to do an actual punishment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom6BDSM View Post
* Clamp my clit and tits for 10 minutes
* Rub Icy-Hot on my clit
* 50 spanks to my pussy with a ridding crop
Clamped my clit and nipples and set the timer for 10 minutes, read some female orgasm denial blog posts on tumblr while I waited. I focused mainly on post were girls allowed to orgasm taunted girl who's dripping pussy's were denied, (like mine). Once the timer went off I was good and horny, so I rubbed IcyHot all over my clit. Once the burning started I didn't wait I grabbed the ridding crop and gave my pussy a spanking. I fingered my clit for the whole 15 minutes and though it felt amazing I didn't edge, so I delivered another 50 punishment spanks to my clit with the crop.

I was still horny, but could continue to another punishment because of the IcyHot. I was tired out anyway by then so I went to bed. This morning I woke up still pretty excited so I rolled the denial wheel and landed on denial, thread rules again. So I decided to do another punishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by azazek34 View Post
50 hits to pussy with a flogger
Quickly flogged my pussy 150 times. Then spent a pleasant 15 minutes playing with my clit. It felt pretty good, but I didn't manage to edge so I had to finish up with another 50 penalty spanks to the clit which of course left me hornier.

Unfortunately now I'm feeling excited and my clit is throbbing, but I just don't have the time to complete another PM or punishment before work.

Punishments Remaining:
50 spanks to my pussy 1750
50 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon. 8200
50 hits to my pussy with a flogger 2300
50 spanks to my pussy with a ridding crop 2000
50 spanks to my pussy with a narrow red leather paddle 4100
Clamp my clit and tits for 10 minutes 52
Rub toothpaste on my clit 21
Rub Tiger Balm on my clit 37
Rub Icy-Hot on my clit 41
Rub Tabasco on my clit. 77
20 minutes with a piece of ginger up ass 42