View Single Post
Old 05-17-2018, 02:06 AM   #15
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by dick wank 95 View Post
My first naked public dare was from a friend of mine when I was 8 and she was 9, just down the road from where we lived was a country park and we used to go there and play.

I am not sure how the idea came up but one day we started daring each other to get naked or expose ourselves in front of each other.

At the time we didn't see it as being a sexual thrill but more as being naughty and finding out what bodies looked like with different parts. Looking back I think we were very stupid as there are lots of bad people in the world however it was very naughty and a fun thing to do. We never had sex however not fully knowing what we were doing we did touch each other.

We also did several dares in her room which generally involved us getting naked however this was not in public but we would spend extended periods naked together playing normal games or sometimes we would just watch TV together in the nude.

The best memory was one day when her parents went out for a couple of hours and we spent all that time having the run of the house naked which felt awesome, something I haven't been able to replay in the years since as we got older and moved apart and now living with parents who aren't out the house that much.

The worst things was one day when we were nude her cousin walked in and started taking the mic, luckily she never told anyone what we did.

Richard
That sounds like a fun experience alright

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote