View Single Post
Old 05-13-2018, 11:58 AM   #13
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by knorke View Post
I just don't want to be the first and end up denied for a month because nobody participates :P
Well,.... You’re No longer the 1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatboy View Post
as i said i did 2 hours of corner time last night, as instructed, i was very cold and shivering after about 20 minutes but i pushed my self to continue and by the end i was freezing cold, my nose was was very wet because of the fact i have a cold so it left a snotty patch on the wall
Bravo!
Brave being first.
Thanks for the report. For me a significant part of the fun is to read the reports and to enjoy the suffering people did in order to be part of this party. Although a full page report is definitely not required I would have hoped for a little more detail on your suffering.
You did 2 hours.... 120minutes... that is certainly a lot! It must have been very hard. Anyway... you earned 12 edges,.. enjoy them.
And... you are now in no-touch denial. 380corntime minutes (by you or others on this thread) or 30 days are separating you from your next orgasm. It will be frustrating. It will probably encourage you to invite others to this thread.

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
sir sam is offline   Reply With Quote