View Single Post
Old 05-13-2018, 10:41 AM   #2
striker101

1. Do you buy kinky stuff online or offline?
I'd have to travel a long way to buy anything kinky offline. There aren't any adult shops in my town or the nearby towns, so just much easier to shop online.

Online:

2. Do you use your real name and address?
Well, if I use a fake address, I'm obviously not going to get whatever I ordered... I did use a fake name the first time I ordered a sex toy online, it was with a prepaid card. If I didn't trust a site I probably wouldn't order from them to begin with, but I would potentially do that again. I guess if I really didn't want to give out my address I could open a P.O. Box for a short while.

3. Do you use your credit card, prepaid cards, something else?
Prepaid cards. It's basically a gift card you can use anywhere. There's no account to be hacked. I have used a credit card a few times.

4. How about your email/phone number?
I have a separate email account that I use when signing up for various sites, or some shopping sites. It really helps keep down the spam in my primary email account. I frequently use fake phone numbers if they're required.

5. Does it bother you/Do you wish you didn't have to share this information?
Not really.

Offline:

6. Do you use cash, credit card, something else?
It'd depend on the shop, but probably cash.

Kik: DaredDominated | Skype: doubledown101

Limits: Public, Illegal, Friends/Family (please leave other people out of it), Scat/Diapers, Blood, Shaving, Social Suicide, Highly Messy, Cross-dressing

Likes: If it's not listed above, I'll at least give it a try even if a don't exactly 'like' it. Pleasing others is more my priority.

Feel free to message me. I will provide proof of dares.
striker101 is offline   Reply With Quote