Precious Gem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuol View Post
Here are some dares to remove time of denial :

Put on colar, eye liner and only wear panties while cleaning :
your room (-5 hours of denial)
your bike (-2 hours of denial)
your bathroom (- 5 hours of denial)

Optional / If you do the tasks with you Anal plug (medium) in your butt you get double the reduce time.

With this dare you can earn up to 24 hours of reduce time.

Could you give me a dare that leads to orgasm for when I get release by my master ?

Well of course I can, I will try to make it pretty good for you.

Get yourself dolled up and all pretty for your Master and tell him thank you for releasing you. It is important to be proper and polite to your Master.

Now, you should either lay over his lap or the arm of a recliner and recieve 50 spanks to each cheek. Be sure to say out load... Thank you, Sir after each one. Now your will ask for permission for him to recieve some pleasure from you... After all it is common etiquette to give your Master pleasure before you have your own. Don't you agree... Now, you should give a soft and gent hand job for at most 3 minutes. The goal is to get him aroused and interested in it. Then you should give the best head you can, whole maintaining eye contact. (you can substitute a pillow for his head if he isn't physically there). Now, try to do some anal training, make it gentle and loving. It is about the pleasure. 1 in and 1 out = 1 pump and guess what... 1 pump will equal 2 strokes for your other firm of pleasure. So, make it count and enjoy your full robust orgasm.

Now for your second orgasm, simply repeat the above... But, you must try different positions and outfits. Try to purchase something new to wear for your Master, he deserves to be pampered just as much as you do. So smile, look in the mirror and say the following, "I am beautiful and I know it!"

Hope you enjoy!

-little alexis

Likes || Limits!

Currently owned by Daddy Komodo Jones
pixie.dust is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to pixie.dust for this post: