View Single Post
Old 05-13-2018, 07:24 AM   #8
iainecgunge

1. When did you first notice you had an interest in getting messy or seeing others messy?

Hmmm, best part of thirty years ago... Not sure if it was the mess itself initially or the forfeit/punishment that it formed on the TV shows at the time.

2. Do you prefer to get messy yourself or mess others?

It varies, I've ran shoots where getting messy wasn't intentional, helped on shoots, had sessions, written scenes and devised games and compiled quizzes, wrestled in gunge and just done smaller things at home. I'm a prolific purchaser - sometimes classed as an unofficial archivist!

3. If you like to get messy, what are your top three substances to use?

Gunge, custard, canned semolina.

3, a. If you like to get others messy, which three substances do you like to use on your victim?

The same! (Don't do to others what you wouldn't do to yourself!) So gunge, custard and canned semolina.

4. Do you enjoy messy games? If so, which ones?

Well I'm rather proud of my creation Numerically Challenged which you can see via customwam.TV - gunge wrestling is fun - taking on a girl who is both stronger and way more skilled in slippery gunge gives you a chance... To begin with! My messy game playing is rather limited by eye issues these days.

5. What was your first messy experience?

Making a gunge from a concoction of bathing products...

6. What was your messiest experience?

Well, my session in the JellynCustard gunge tank was described by them as the messiest they'd hosted. But being dunked many times in the gungetankbabes tank wearing a giraffe onesie probably wins (yes there's a video) the gunge was amazingly thick - I floated which made clambering out quite tricky. Onesies also absorb a lot of gunge - it was rather heavy by the end!

7. Do you enjoy mess for sexual reasons or silly reasons, or why do you enjoy it?

Both I guess. It is a sensual experience and decidedly daft too!

8. Have you found people in real life that shared this?

Yes and no! ECG has a few members, I know some producers and models to varying degrees, but the life time play partner still eludes me.

9. Do you ever feel embarrassed about this kink?

It's usually a behind closed doors thing, but it isn't the easiest of kinks to explain to outsiders.

10. Is there a messy video you have as a favourite?

I don't think I could narrow it down to one! The most recent scene that I've had involvement in is Emily Loves Pink Gunge, which was fun to plan and excellently executed. Well it's the most recent today, two more scenes are shooting on Thursday!

11. Do you like gradual mess, I.E. a slow game, or do you prefer something quick like a food fight?

Generally the gradual approach.

12. Do you have a messy fantasy?

No. (I have several!)

13. Is there a substance you haven’t tried yet that you want to?

Probably mud.

14. Have you ever been upset by seeing someone else messy?

Not sure that upset is the word, but there's been the odd scene where the victim is clearly not having fun. Oh, and those gyob's where the bloke who was good at the games suddenly became useless in the last round...

15. Are there any other kinks you like to combine with messiness?

Latex works well, as do swimsuits, bondage can be good when done with care. Of course domination works well in a messy scenario.

16. Have you ever been messy in public?

Have done the occasional "secret" public mess, but have been at quite a few group play events. Nothing on the high street wearing custard though!

17. Are there any tools you like to use, I.e. buckets, gunge tank etc...

Buckets are a necessity! Gunge blasters are good fun!

18. Are colours important to you?

Yes, I am partial to pink gunge, but generally I specify anything but black for my custom scenes.

19. Is texture of the mess important?

Not really, mixing textures is part of the experience!

20. How do you like the mess to be delivered? I.e. over the head, in your underwear, etc...

I think I enjoy most ways, although I'm not keen on the "lobbed by someone from the doorway without prior consent or warning"

21. Is temperature important to you?

Temperature is a huge aspect of the experience! Cold things can give great reactions, but being cold isn't a lot of fun. Warm mess leads to a longer play and usually a greater willingness for more coverage. You don't want shivering to be the lasting memory of messy play!

22. What don’t you like getting messy with?

Don't think there's anything that I have used that I wouldn't use again. Flour's on the list of things I'm happy to keep on the list of things I haven't used!

23. Did you ever have an embarrassing experience? I.e. being caught?

Dealings with idiots in the past.

24. Are there any clothes you prefer to wear doing this?

Latex or Lycra generally.

25. Where do you do this? I.e. in the shower

Solo play is usually in the bath for practicality. I can squeeze a good sized pool into the flat for sessions though.

26. What prep do you do before getting messy?

Well that depends on the session. Basic play its just warm things, open them and put on an outfit. If it's on camera, setting up lighting and the camera are added. If its a bigger session, there's moving things out the way, putting down the mats, groundsheet, inflating the pool, setting up the backdrops and lighting, prepping outfits, prepping towels, then prepping mess...

Iain

Last edited by iainecgunge; 05-13-2018 at 07:31 AM.
iainecgunge is offline   Reply With Quote