View Single Post
Old 05-12-2018, 06:28 PM   #77
pixie.dust
Precious Gem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChris View Post
Because i love what you do, here is a dare for you!

Wear your white top, the collar and 1 panty, also use the eyeliner.
This is your outfit for the dare.
Use your large anal plug, get on your hands and knees and blow your 7 "dildo.
Move as if you were to be fucked in ass and mouth.
Do this for atleast 10 minutes

You can subtract 12h of denial or 1 ruined orgasm.
For every additional 10 minutes you can subtract the same amount.
If you use the glass anal plug, which is to big, you can subtract 1 day per 10 minutes.

If you have time send me a report per pm.
I expect nothing in return, I do it only for the gratitude.
I just want to say....... Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much

Now, as promised I will write a date that is more detailed, let's hope I do well as yours may be the only one I have on here that is applicable. Got one through pm that will also work out. The basics of my two tasks will be similar in nature... But... You will have earned two full Orgasms. Wish u could have 1 right now... Eek. But you definitely deserve one and then the 2nd... You rock.

Now, first off.... You are not fat. You should change that word to at least chubby. It is cute.er.

Now little kitten, you should bring yourself to a Suttle purrrrrrr as you are in for a treat tonight. I don't know your items, so... The only things you are allowed to have on are items that are kitten related and a nice and cute pair of panties. Nothing else and no touching yourself during your play as that will come later.

Now go and make some food (place some cerial in a bowl and have some water in another next to it. You will need to make sure your show is ready and properly marked as your litter box. For the next 4 hours you are only allowed to eat from that bowl "without the use of your hands and drink from the bowl. Be sure to play with it a little (with one of your paws). Now if for some reason you must go to the bathroom during the 4 hours, you must do so in the shower and no touching your pee pee.

Now, you are to occasionally edge yourself in any way you see fit, but you must meow just like a kitten as you can't speak any other way... Right?

Now, if you have been a good little kitten... You should have an orgasm while you are a kitten... Try to make it early on as you will have another later on that you may enjoy if you choose to do so.

Now, you have finished your first task, please let me know how I did.

Now comes your second task, I want you in your panties and only your panties. Then you should write a blog about how cute and pretty you are in your panties and about how much you love being in them... Now that you are in your panties, you should practice your blow job skills for x minutes, you may only play with yourself for x minutes sooooo..... Make sure you suck on your dildo for a long enough time. Make sure you put a pillow where the guys head would be and maintain eye contact. When you do have your full robust orgasm, why don't you cum all over your dildo and then suck on it until every drop is gone... Savor the taste. Be sure to include that in your blog, we wouldn't want to disappoint your readers... Right.

I hope that you enjoyed it and again, thank you sooo much and if you like... You could keep them coming. I may run out of ideas though. Hmmmm

-little alexis

Likes || Limits!

Currently owned by Daddy Komodo Jones
pixie.dust is offline   Reply With Quote