View Single Post
Old 05-11-2018, 07:05 PM   #43
pixie.dust
Precious Gem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChris View Post
Oh you do this so nice, i like to read all the dares to the other people, so may i ask for a dare too?
To be honest, I am not used to humiliation, so... I want you to think of the most humiliating thing you could be dared to do and write a blog on it. Be sure to post a link on this thread.

Now, for every stoke you make of your little joystick... Slap each but cheek once. Once you have a full robust orgasm on a plate... You must lick every drop up.... Make sure it is small licks. This is important as it will allow you to savor the flavor even longer.

-little alexis

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyishorny View Post
If it's not too much trouble, I'd love a dare as well
I think you should count up all of my current denial and then deny yourself for the same amount of time. (just the present amount)

Afterwards, you may have a robust full orgasm.

-little alexis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missbeehaven View Post
I’d like a dare please.
I think that you should get a nipple clamp and put it on your nipple. Take it on and off multiple times (minimum of 20 times). Then take a rubber band and flick each 5 times per each orgasm you have had in the last month.

Why don't you do the same to your clit... Hope you enjoy

Now, you may have your full orgasm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmc2500ejw View Post
Hello miss. I would like a dare
Likes crossdressing, rope bondage, period training, orgasm control, light pain, breath play
Toys are medium plug. dildo for dt training household items
Well, I think that plug should be inside of you, don't you think. Why don't you keep it in there for atleast 2 hours, but try to go for 24 hours. During this 24 hours, take your dildo and practice your deep throating skills. But, you must be fully crossdressed during this training. Must be proper.

For the next week, you are only allowed to play with yourself while dressed and training. You may have a full robust orgasm after 24 hours. But remember the rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartermat14 View Post
i have to pee super bad, i would like a dare that allows me to pee, include punishments for off i can’t hold it
I am sorry, I left getdare on... I hope you have already peed as it isn't healthy for you.

For this you may simply have a full orgasm

Please send a message that you are okay.

-little alexis

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve2666 View Post
I’ll sign up for this dare please
Well Steve, I think you should get all dolled up, but be sure to watch some sissy training videos and get yourself in the mind sett to get a bunch of guys off. We'll, you will use a toy and suck on it. Make it good and lively. Enjoy it a great deal.

Please post on here about how good of a girl you are.

Afterwards you may have a full orgasm.

Likes || Limits!

Currently owned by Daddy Komodo Jones

Last edited by pixie.dust; 05-11-2018 at 07:51 PM.
pixie.dust is offline   Reply With Quote