View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 04:21 PM   #4847
maxperv
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupcakes&kink View Post
Looks like it's my turn to take over.
Hello Cupcakes&kink,

For your first task (read all the way through so you can have the toys you need within reach):
- Strip naked
- Secure your ball gag in your mouth
- Cuff your ankles with your ankle cuffs and chain
- Clamp you nipples
- While standing, bend over and secure the chain of your nipple clamps to the chain of your ankle cuffs with a short length of rope. The rope must be short enough that you are bent over, cannot stand up, and the rope keeps some nice tension on your nipple clamps.
- Insert your larger butt plug
- With one arm in front of your legs and the other behind your legs, handcuff your wrists, with the chain of the cuffs running between your legs.
- Using your dildo, vibrator, or both, you will edge three times, hold each edge as long as you can without cumming, then let each edge fade away, before reaching the next.
- After edging, you will edge again for your orgasm. When you start to cum, quickly stand up completely, so that the rope will pull the nipple clamps off as you climax.
- After you cum, you may release yourself.
- Please PM or post your report.

If you fail, such as cumming too soon. etc., PM me for your punishment.

For your second task,

- Strip naked
- Secure your ball gag in your mouth
- Tie yourself to a chair
- Secure your vibrator to your pussy
- Turn on your vibrator and leave it on for at least one hour.
- Please post or PM your report

For your third task, I need to know how much rope and what type of rope you have. Please PM me so I can post this task.

Enjoy,
Max

P.S. Also, do you have any long candles, like tapers, that would fit nicely in your ass?

kik: maxperversity

Likes/Limits

BDSM Test Results
Human Sexmap
maxperv is offline   Reply With Quote