View Single Post
Old 05-07-2018, 06:58 AM   #76
sub_ely

Girls would you say sex without penetration can compare to sex with penetration? [/QUOTE]

Sure thing! I cum faster without penetration but then... it's over to quickly and I get ticklish.

Girls would you rather have giant boobs ar be a male for a day? (while you are a male no one knows it is you because everyone still thinks you exist as a girl.)[/QUOTE]

I have huge biibs already. Let's try being a male for a day.

[QUOTE=Jaro;3273790]What is the worst accident that happened to you when on your period?

most are the Same, bleeding through pants. I did that at the in-laws once during a dinner table conversation and had to find a way to discretely clean up the blood that was beginning to look on the kitchen chair, while keeping my rear away from them through the process.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sismaster View Post
Girsl, do you rather have a guy with giant penis or with medium penis?
medium. Giant might literally rip something.

likes: spanking! Humiliation and Degradation, faux/hidden public. Gags. Short corner time and positioning. Clothing control. Funishment. Being a getdare slut.

dislikes: Clamping. Long writeoffs. Pinching. Clothes pins. Toothpaste dares. Kneeling on rice dares.

limits: anal, scat, swallowing pee, full public, images, permanent damage, anything illegal or unsafe.

No kik. Yes reports. PM Dares & rules in blog.

Please remind this slut that it is meant to be used and to serve.
sub_ely is offline   Reply With Quote