View Single Post
Old 05-06-2018, 11:10 AM   #3
sadomasculine

1. What are your biological sex and sexual orientation?
I'm a gay man

2. Would you go to such a place?
I think I would, as long as no one I know (other than the other people at the table) would know about it.

3. Who would you bring?
That's tricky. Obviously my Master and His dog (note: His slave, not a real dog), but I'm not sure about the third person. Nobody else knows that I'm involved in this kinda stuff. Maybe I'd see if my Master has any friends who'd be interested.

4. Would you hope it is you who gets lucky? Or somebody else?
I'd definitely hope it was me.

5. Do you think you'd achieve orgasm within the 15 minutes?
It depends. Generally, no, but if I've been in denial recently, I probably would.

6. Do you think you'd be able to remain undetected if you receive the treatment?
As long as I don't cum, I think I'd be able to keep it together. But if I came, then almost certainly not. I'd be certain my Master would be keeping an eye on me, so He'd definitely notice anything unusual.

7. Do you think you'd be able to detect the person receiving if it isn't you? Remember that you don't know WHEN during the meal it will happen.
If it was the dog then yeah, but if it was my Master then I doubt it. He wouldn't cum in 15 minutes if He didn't want to, and He would keep a straight face for 15 minutes of pleasure.

8. If you remain undetected, will you ever tell that it was you who received it?
Yes, definitely.

9. How much would you care about not knowing if it was a man or woman who gave you oral?
Ultimately, I wouldn't really mind. It's unlikely I'd be able to tell, so I could imagine a man, regardless.

10. What would be the rewards and punishments, if any?
It would depend on the person. I doubt my Master would receive a punishment, even if He was caught, but He'd likely have a reward of either punishing me or the dog, or getting us to pleasure Him more than usual. For me and the dog, punishments would be taken from our dislikes (or soft limits), and rewards from our likes/loves. The punisher would likely be whoever noticed (or whoever noticed first).
If I could request my reward, I'd probably ask to be edged a few times and then fucked hard and allowed to cum. I expect my punishment would be something with a large number of edges and ruined and/or forced orgasms, and probably some very severe pain. Either that, or something very boring like long corner time or a lot of lines. Probably the lines, tbh.

11. Would you like to work in that restaurant as the mystery person under the table?
As long as I was assured that guests were STI-free, then it could be interesting. But I'm not sure I'd want to give oral to anyone without a dick, tbh. For money, I probably would.
sadomasculine is offline   Reply With Quote