View Single Post
Old 04-30-2018, 05:31 PM   #28
cwmatman

Wow, almost missed getting my entry in for the month...

I needed to get a workout in, so I went with Spring Thaw. I set up the bowl of ice water shown below, kept a supply of replacement ice nearby for when it melted, and stripped naked.

I then got into the pushup position and lowered myself into a plank with my cock and balls submerged in the ice water. Using an interval training app on my phone to time things, I completed ten rounds of alternating a minute of edging with thirty seconds of cooling off in the bowl while holding a plank.

One thing I noticed, and this is probably the obvious problem, is that after the first round the ice water wasn't nearly as bad since I was numb. Not too numb to edge, but numb.

After my ten round workout, I realized that I needed a post-workout protein shake, and had only one handy source of protein, so I added my protein to the bowl and stirred. Trying to drink that much ice water was probably the single hardest part of the challenge I set myself. I had to take a couple of breaks.

Sorry that the only photo documentation was the ice bowl, but I wasn't sure other pictures would meet the site policy. But if there are any potential judges who need me to repeat this for their benefit, with more verification, PM me. I'm in it to win it!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ice.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	82.6 KB
ID:	7872  

Kik: cwk1nk

Likes: outdoor, semi-public, bondage, gags, blindfolds, cock/ball torture, clothesline, cuffs, strip games, dice dares, forced workouts, hypno

Dislikes: pee, grunge

Limits: very public/showing face on cam, family, friends, scat, blood, permanent, illegal
cwmatman is offline   Reply With Quote