Thread: Kidnapped
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2018, 11:32 PM   #1
damon fredman

Default Kidnapped

Sometimes I think I have to many stories. This one will not be connected to any others unless I find a way to make it related.
Eve- 14 year old girl.
Kade- Kidnapper late 20’s
Elijah- Kidnapper early 30’s
————————————-
Eve was running home from school because the teacher held her class back and she missed the bus. She decided to take a short cut and go down a dirt road. She stopped running to catch her breath when someone suddenly grabbed her and covered her mouth. She was blindfolded and put into a van.

She heard the van stop, then she was walked inside a house and into a room. She was thrown onto the bed and her blindfold was taken off.
Elijah: “Don’t talk or I will use a gag, you are now our slave, you will listen to us no matter what, if you don’t you will Be punished.”
Eve nodded her head.
Elijah: “Good, now you won’t be needing your clothes take them off.”
Eve hesitated, then she took her shirt and pants off leaving her small bra and panties.
Elijah: “Those too.”
Eve slowly took her bra off revealing her small breasts, then she took off her panties.
Elijah: “Lay on the bed with your arms and legs out forming a X.”
Eve follows his direction and Elijah starts to look her over.
Elijah: “Looks like you picked a good one Kade.”
He takes his hand and starts feeling her breasts. He moves down to her flat stomach. He moves down to her vagina and rubs his hand on her shaved pubic area, then he rubs the outside of her vagina.

[NEXT PART I POST WILL BE A RAPE SCENE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED]
damon fredman is offline   Reply With Quote