View Single Post
Old 04-27-2018, 05:56 AM   #1
slutonedge
Baby Member

Default 23/F virgin - torture me (victim of cal’s curse)

Hello! I’m a 23 year old virgin but I’m also a slut for edging and denial, I crave it. I listened to Cal’s Curse - a hypnotic file that conditions you not to cum without express specific permission for each orgasm - and I know it may not work for everyone but it did for me. I’ve been listening to it every day for a week, everytime I get close I instinctively stop myself, I only succeeded in pushing myself over once and it was a very bland very boring and flat orgasm that left me unsatisfied and very very stressed out - I cried a little because it felt so bad. I also get so aroused now that it hurts - my clit is in actual pain bc it gets so swollen.

It also conditions you to share the fact that you are a slut who doesn’t control their own orgasms so I couldn’t resist the urge to share it anymore. That’s why I signed up here.

I crave more edging and denial tasks to torture me and drive me crazy, I also need to be punished for that one time I pushed myself over. Limits are in signature. You can also give tasks to earn your permission if you feel generous. If you wanna PM to play and insult & humiliate me, maybe even let me earn permission please do.

limits: pics/vids, needles, blood, animals, full public, family, illegal, permanent
likes: edging, denial, verbal degradation, humiliation, pussy & clit torture, hidden public
slutonedge is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to slutonedge for this post: