Thread: Non-Fiction: My denial diary
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2018, 03:43 PM   #56
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Thank you :-)

Well, because of that Master ordered a hip and not a waist belt. So I can hide it under my jeans - at least I hope that it's still hidden in summer. But because I always wear jeans I'm not worried.

The ass-shield isn't as bad as I feared. I still need to inform my owners that "I need to poop" and then it got removed. Yet I hope that it won't become routine. Even I don't feel it at my body I feel it on my mind. It somehow has a punishing character.

Master had the same idea with the chastity bra and we talked about this, but I would "refuse" (it's a too strong word, but I can't think of a better one) to wear it. I guess what I fear is that people will notice when I suddenly grow a pair of tits
So he didn't order one. But after the experience with the belt I would never say never.

But Master said that this won't become an issue before I learned to edge from my nipples only, on a regular basis. Mistress asked if I couldn't just lie and don't say when I reach the edge, but I never lied to Master and he knows that. So we will think about a solution when I'm ready.

Saturday (Day 97 / 64)
Enema 02 / 20

As you can see on post #54; well, that is what happens if I write directly at gD and not in "OpenOffice" with auto-correct while being very, very horny. My brain just stops working properly - that's what I wanted to show you
People say that men have their brain between their legs - guess were mine was this morning.

Would someone of the native english speakers be so nice and count / mark the typos and other errors (I counted twelve so far), please? So I can get my well deserved punishment for it. Thank you

When Master was finished with Mistress (this time I was not allowed to clean them ) we ate lunch and in the afternoon we went shopping. After we bought some groceries we went to a garden-centre and got some flowers for the roof garden. Now it looks more nicely when we sit on the roof terrace. But we have to wait for the Ice Saints till we can make everything nice again.

While Mistress and me planted everything we bought Master checked the Hot Tub - Summer can come :-)

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447

Last edited by Pet Ra; 04-21-2018 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Typos
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote