View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 08:41 AM   #268
Liberty13

Okay so I appreciate pooping is in your limits so for the duration of this dare, if you need to remove your diaper to mess then you can - However, each time you do so as your not being very well behaved you need to edge using only your buttplug every time you use the toilet for this.

So for this dare you will simulate toilet training for the 3 days that you have free. For the whole 3 days you must drink a large cup of of water at least every hour your awake, before you sleep you must drink a 1 liter bottle of water.

1st day: On the first day your a silly baby with no control over themselves, you must use your diaper for a toilet and only change when it leaks. Piss as soon as you feel it, no holding.

2nd day: On the second day your getting better at toilet training and you can try and hold it. Every time you need to pee, rolll a dice:

1 - Hold for 10 mins
2- Hold for 20 mins
3 - hold for 30mins
4- Hold for 40 mins
5- Hold for 50mins
6 Hold for 60 mins

If you hold your piss past the allotted time use the toilet, if you fail to hold it then wet your diaper.

Day 3 - Today your trying to be a big person so you must wear normal clothes, again use the dice system to piss for the day before. If you have an accident you must change into a diaper but keep your wet clothes other the top and go for a walk in public for at least 30 mins

Punishments:: Anal, Public, punishments Humiliation, Wetting without diaper...

Limits: Family, Blood, Pain, Scat, Eating.

21/He/His/Gay

My Fetlife: https://fetlife.com/users/5870382
My Kik: 4eyesj
Liberty13 is offline   Reply With Quote