View Single Post
Old 04-01-2018, 11:31 AM   #11
Luna Feather

Decided to do this seeing as it was April Fools I'd imagine people would be more suprised. I did however hide my face and I decided to only do it for 30 minutes. I did Nightmare mode to make up for it though.

So at first I had another girl and we talked for a bit. She didn't bring up anything about me being in my underwear thankfully. Most of my time was spent talking to her but she eventually left and I had I think 7 minutes left. So I went to the next person, this time it was 2 guys maybe about 18 or 20. They didn't think I was real at first and thought I was a bot so I typed to them and talked. A few minutes later they believed me and asked why I was in my underwear. I said it was a long story but they kept pressing and I tried my best to not tell them. We made some small talk for a but but they kept going back to me in my underwear.

Eventually they suggested if I didn't mind being like that maybe I wouldn't mind wearing a little less. I noticed that I had reached 30 minutes so I acted dumb and asked them what they meant. The main one I was talking to said that I should take off my bra so they could see my tits. I said sure and started taking off my bra and then clicked disconnect just to mess with them a little.

All in all it was pretty nerve-wracking when I had to wait to connect to people because I wasn't sure who I'd get. I have to say though I was pretty lucky to get a girl who was happy to just talk to me so I don't think I'll do dares like this too often haha.
Luna Feather is offline   Reply With Quote