View Single Post
Old 03-30-2018, 06:08 AM   #9
nina@
getDare Succubus

Drink

My entry to this competition is a DIY tack bra. I used some thumbtacks, 25 on each cup to be precise and inserted them in an old bra of mine. I first tried to secure the tacks with some glue but when I wore it some got loose and were popping out so I used some ordinary tape to secure them further which also made the bra stiff and uncomfortable adding to the masochistic appeal (apologies for the tape work not being neat..lol).

I had used tack pads inserted in bra's earlier but it never proved to be as effective as this. Even though the process of making it was tedious and took around 30 minutes, I was literally wet and very excited and tried it on for half an hour after making it. It really appealed to my masochistic side. It hurt a lot while taking it off and left light marks and felt sore for a few hours afterwards, but it was all within my threshold and a lot of fun.

I have included a picture of me wearing it below. I would again request Butterfly to remove it once the competition is over should I not be able to edit my posts then. Please note that my picture is for viewing only and no copy pasting it!
HAPPY EASTER TO ALL!

Last edited by nina@; 04-06-2018 at 04:56 PM.
nina@ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to nina@ for this post: