View Single Post
Old 03-25-2018, 03:37 PM   #4
Calcifer

I love it when people are geeky, and especially when it's something that I'm also geeky about! Specifically anime, and some video games (like Dark Souls and XCOM).

Somebody's confidence can be a huge turn on for me, even when it's a borderline superiority complex. It really fires up my submissive side when somebody exudes an aura of unshakable confidence or superiority.

That works into another turn on for me, which is competition, with a love for winning (but not being a sore loser). I love competing with people and I'll always do my best to win, and I love playing against people who are also trying to win. Trash talk turns me on, and when the winner rubs it in when they win. As long as they're not too salty when they lose.

I would say that submissive people turn me on too (because I do have a dominant side), but this is a lot more nuanced. Having a submissive personality is sometimes paired with a lack of self-confidence, and that's a big turn off for me. But under the right circumstances, submissive personalities can be a turn on.

Even though I'm mostly straight, I'm turned on by feminine boys who have girly personalities.

Bare feet and socks turn me on, but that's because I've been ingrained with a foot fetish, and I'm not sure that counts as something non-sexual. I have enough fetishes to make an entire second post about them all.

PM Dares
Ask for my Kik

Last edited by Calcifer; 03-25-2018 at 03:44 PM.
Calcifer is offline   Reply With Quote