View Single Post
Old 03-22-2018, 06:13 AM   #15
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by SairaB View Post
I'll use a ribbon for cuffs and a cloth for blindfold.
Ribbon! I can't beleive I had not thought of that!

Ribbon is sure strong enough that can hold you fast and uncomfortable the whole night, yet weak enough that, in an emergency, you can easily overpower it and get free...

Still, with ribbon you leave some pretty nice marks.

Sounds like the perfect rope for safe bondage games!

Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sockless74 View Post
In addition, go sockless as well and get an ankle bracelet. Many girls overlook their feet and ankles, but you can make them look very cute by doing those two things.
No, don't wear a ankle bracelet like a looser, becoming one. Don't do that!

Wear two identical ones, one on each feet!

Besides, get two kitten bells and attach them to each ankle.

Quote:
You also need to learn to masturbate. I suggest posting a dare where you leave it open for 1 week and ask people to tell you how long to masturbate. Each person may add 1 minute per post and they must wait for someone else to post after them. You will add up all of the time they have given you and that is how much time you must spend masturbating every week from now on.
Great idea, sockless!

Post a link to that thread here as soon as it is open, from your signature. This will give it maximum exposure.

Quote:
If you don't do it already learn how to apply makeup and do so daily. Also start painting your finger and toe nails.

Start a journal here in your blog where you keep track of your progress and write your thoughts and feelings down. This if for you to look back at the changes that have happened to you and for others to follow your progress.
Make sure you also post your weight daily and your height monthly. It is a common know rule normal people abide to that "Though shall not ask any girl how much she weights". So, I want you to always keep us updated. Every morning when you get up, go to the bathroom first to pee and scat as needed, weight yourself, and then post it to a thread you have started for that purpose. Link to it from your signature.

You may to keep that info in your blog, but I believe that that would go against GD rules, so check first. If you do so, make a new blog post daily, and keep a category for that purpose, such as "My Height & Weight".

Make a thread where you will post all your reports from GetDare, weather from other threads, by PMs, or otherwise from GD. Link to it from your signature, and from anywhere else that demands you to make a report in another location. Post the link in that other location and your full report here.

You will link to your blog from your signature, put the timestamp off your last report on your signature.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote