View Single Post
Old 03-19-2018, 02:08 PM   #21
Adidas
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.sacomano View Post
Thanks for your answers, you sound like a lot of fun!

What are your favourite bondage ties, on yourself and on others?
Self-bondage wise i like variety. A usual go-to is a classic hogtie as it's quite easy to add extras to.
On others, usually it's a simple spread-eagle on a bed. Gives me access to the fun stuff... Although again i mix it up.
I know some good online resources for ideas and diagrams/explanations and have tried out a good number over the years. Not hugely specific or detailed but that's because i just do a few different things and don't really have a favourite.

Quote:
Do you like stockings, heels, and the like, or not so much? What about leather and latex?

Thanks again!
Heels are just so much a part of daily life and fashion i never think of them that sexually. Yes i'll wear them for nights out but i don't think of them as kinky. Boots are a bit different and can really enhance a look, as can really overt vinyl/platform heels in extreme colors.
Stockings i don't mind. I've got a pair or two that a really proper and attach to garter's because it can be fun to really dress up and go all out for a look.

Leather is just a great look anyway. Jackets, trousers, bags, belts. I think it's really stylish and something i enjoy working into an outfit. Apply that to some hot fetish wear, heaven.
Latex less so because it can be rather tough to maintain or even to put on if it's a tight piece. I've used it in the past but not really anymore as i'll rely on leather or other more regular construction clothing.

Have an amazing sissy slave for 2+ years! Have a new hypno/denial female slave! Have an awesome sensual female slave! - Yes, i'm building a little hareem of sluts
I do not want any more subs, do not ask, you will just get blocked.

My AMA - Come ask anything at all!
My Intro - Learn about who i am!
Joint AMA with My Sissy - Come as us anything!
[Half-Fiction] A Kitty & Her Mistress - Story Time
Adidas is offline   Reply With Quote