View Single Post
Old 03-15-2018, 04:58 PM   #15
perkygirlie
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via ICQ to perkygirlie Send a message via AIM to perkygirlie Send a message via Yahoo to perkygirlie

Okay, after rereading these questions and answers, I have a few general thoughts from my perspective in chastity...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diapered_prince View Post
In all of these, chastity is the denial of self pleasure. so all of these are considered cheating in my book. Chastity is meant to be a challenge and the reward after is what makes it worthwhile. If there is stimulation during the chastity, then the rule is being broken.
So, if chastity is only the denial of *self* pleasure, then someone else providing the stimulation/orgasms is okay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Closet Crossdresser View Post
True! I just figured I'd ask to see what everyone thought. As I previously said, I am of the mindset that it depends on why you are in chastity: Orgasm control or cock control
I've been in chastity a lot, but it has neither been for orgasm control nor cock control...

Correction. When I've put myself in chastity as "armor" to prevent guys from doing something stupid when I drink, I suppose that counts as cock control. However, it's usually hard to cheat in that case.

1. Is penis stimulation through the cage cheating?
Nope, I can stimulate a boy's penis as much as I like while caged.
2. Is using a vibrator/e-stim cheating?
Not usually, unless forbidden in advance.
3. Is ball play cheating?
What balls? Tennis? No. Basketball? Possibly.
4. Is anal cheating?
No, it's usually encouraged.

Spoiler:
If you're in a denial thread, add 3 days of denial. :sado:
This spoiler only counts once per thread per day.

Last edited by perkygirlie; 03-15-2018 at 05:51 PM.
perkygirlie is online now   Reply With Quote