Thread: Yuno's AMA
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2018, 03:30 AM   #30
Yuno Gasai

Quote:
Originally Posted by brat_tamer View Post
Quite the collection of toys... including some stuff that I wouldn't expect to see in a toys list. Suffice it to say you live up to your username XD! While it's more extreme than even what I get into, I must admit I am kind of intrigued. What exactly do you do with the meat tenderizer? Also, I saw your description of the vampire paddle in another thread as a paddle covered in very small spikes, is that intended to draw blood, or simply hurt more?

Also, if this isn't too sensitive a topic, seeing as your are pre-op, is the vaginal speculum for use on other play partners, for use after you go through the operation, or is do you adapt it for anal use?
To tenderize people, naturally. I of course don't take it to the same level you would as on meat you're cooking. People are a bit more fragile than that.
It is intended to draw blood, albeit in small amounts.
I adapt it for anal use, though I'm sure it will see much use vaginally after the operation. I'd also use it on others, if they wanted.

AMA

24/7 Diapering to come SOON

New Spank Task! 167/167

I DON'T USE KIK
Yuno Gasai is offline   Reply With Quote