View Single Post
Old 03-12-2018, 02:52 PM   #11
Eldarwen38JJ
getDare Sweetheart

Today was made definitely more interesting by the use of GD.

First of all I went to the bathroom, kept it unlocked and vibrated to an edge. Growling I stopped myself just before I came. It took a lot of willpower not to start again. I then planted yesterday's bra on the floor where they would be noticed by anyone walking in.

I got dressed (wearing a skirt, leggings, no panties, bra with tightened decorative straps over breasts, a low cut off shoulder morgana top, wide belt tightened just a little too tight simulating bondage, a choker necklace and sneakers as we were off to the beach.) had brunch and went to the bathroom to put the rings on my nipples. Damn they hurt! my nipples are definitely not used to this, well not anymore unfortunately. We then put on our coats and left for the car.

the seatbelt is a new form of torture to my poor nipples. I feel the pain and I feel myself getting wet. I tried to shift my focus. We first went grocery shopping, I really wanted to pull off the rings right there in the store but I checked my watch only 30 minutes on. I could do better than that. So I pushed through it. but when I was finally in the car again I removed them. My nipples were screaming for release, I wore them for 54 minutes. damn I used to be able to wear them for hours on end. Keeping my nipples nice and erect all day.

Quite disappointed with myself I went on with the day. We had a lot of fun and enjoyed a lovely afternoon tea at the seaside (in the rain). When I got home I changed as per instructions. I removed my skirt and bra and put on a robe. I did all this with the door ajar enough for me to be able to see into the hallway so if someone passed they would see me too. This was such a turn on! I inserted my glass dildo (brrr it was quite chilly as we don't have our radiator on in the bedroom.) and stepped outside. the dildo was really uncomfortable and rigid inside me. After 34 minutes the dildo became unbearable and I had to remove it. Another failure on my part as my record was 90 minutes if I remembered correctly. P has been in the bathroom where my bra is. so he'd have to hav seen it. hihihi

Now I am re-reading and organising my old GD pm messages and writing this report. I am properly frustrated now since I haven't come all day but edged once, played with my nipples and pussy and still not allowed to come. I won't touch myself as I have received an assignment that I am only allowed to do what I have been told, no improvising.

Tomorrow we're going out again. Any ideas? If time-related please add times whether aim, minimum or maximum. And maybe penalties if I fail something.

Looking forward to what tomorrow might bring.

Results BDSM Test

About this ToD slut

Toy list

Toy pics

Loves, likes and hard limits

Kik: Eldarwen38JJ (don't have notifications on as I received too many and got annoyed but do check daily.)

Don't look
Spoiler:
You looked. You will now send me a nipple dare. Let's torture the little beggars. They need to become overly sensitive 'outies'. They have been neglected long enough...
Eldarwen38JJ is offline   Reply With Quote