Send a message via Yahoo to sockless74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon View Post
I'm glad you were inspired. Lets start with:

Icy-Hot on penis
Clothespins on balls 15 minutes
Edge by hand 5 times
Clothespins on nipples 15 minutes
Thank you for the tasks, with as many as I have given you on your denial thread it is only fair that you have a chance to give me some as well.

I began with the icy hot, squeezing a generous amount onto my penis. Actually, it was more than I intended to use. It is an older tube and it has become a bit runny and it leaked out faster than I anticipated. Just because it is old doesn't change how effective it is. I was feeling the intense burning before I could even fully rub it in. Once I had it rubbed in I washed my hands since I don't want to spread it to other areas of my body. The first 5 minutes are always the worst and then the pain lessens a bit. It took around 20-25 minutes for it to fully go away. While it was burning I started gathering clothes pins. I placed 5 on my balls which is almost painless and remains so until the removal which causes me to grunt and squeal in pain. Then came the edging. I found a nice photo on Tumblr and began. It only took a few minutes for me to reach the edge the first time and I then paused for several seconds to fall back away from the edge a little. I then repeated this 4 more times and reluctantly stopped edging. I then took two clothes pins and placed one on each nipple. It hurts a lot when they first go on and then the pain diminishes quite a bit, but is still there. I definitely don't forget that I have clothes pins on my nipples. I waited 15 minutes and then comes the worst part, removing them. There is intense pain and relief all at once and then a lasting soreness that doesn't go away very quickly.

Angelica_Kee_Zarcon's tasks are completed and she is welcome to post more.
[email protected]
kik:
sockless74

Seeking a female sub/slave:
43/M/Master seeks 25-45/female/slave or sub in Lehigh Valley area, PA

Try my dare! TIME to go commando!

My Likes, Dislikes and Limits
My Toys