View Single Post
Old 03-06-2018, 05:07 PM   #1
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Default March 2018 Dare of the Month

Theme:DIY

Please choose one* of the following tasks to complete:

Make it yourself: Have you ever wanted to own a ring gag but couldn't find the right size? Maybe you don't have the money to spend $100 on that shiny new breast press? or could it be possible you don't want to have to explain having a butt plug shipped to your home ... well now is the time to build it yourself! Build yourself a homemade toy and then show and tell us how you made it and used it.
Self Bondage: Don't have a partner to help put you in a hogtie? Do it yourself! Be creative and show the members of getDare your best self-bondage ties. Show and tell us how you did it!

*Only one entry per contestant will be allowed (this means only ONE photo will be accepted. If you wish to combine different elements, please combine them in a collage), but you may combine the above tasks into your submission as you wish*

Proof: Photo and report You must choose to submit a photo along with either detailed instructions on how you made/completed the challenge or a report of how you did it. Please keep all photos getDare appropriate: kinktalk links will NOT be accepted.

Deadline: March 31, 2018

*Note: Even if photos are a limit, you can still participate. The photo does not have to be of your full body or even of you if you choose. Examples: draw a sketch of your self bondage tie, take a photo of your homemade toy, or take a photo of a portion of your body. Just remember to include a detailed report to accompany your photo and get peoples attention.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Last edited by Butterfly; 03-13-2018 at 08:52 AM.
Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote