View Single Post
Old 03-05-2018, 08:51 AM   #11
Locked Puppy
getDare Devil

Default 1st Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightze View Post
Poor little pup, has Simi been mean to you? XP

Why don't you spend some time with that tail plug in. Let's say an hour. Then have a pee on all fours in the bath? Just to get you started.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vukolva View Post
i think you should lick up a little bit of the mess you make in the bath
and make sure you finger your ass while you do it ^-^
Thank you both for your task!

While I wasn't in need for a task per se, I thought why not give you all something to read already. And since this was very well doable, here it is.

As per Mistress' orders puppy has to work out five days a week to some 25 minute video and sweat. Today puppy started the second week. This time with only a t-shirt, knee length socks, a metal chain locked around the waist to hold up the locked chastity cage around puppy's useless appendage PLUS the tail plug.

What can I say: It felt awesome! It was puppy doing the workout and I loved the tail. It was a bit distracting every now and again, but in a good way, if that makes sense. Trailing off around the thoughts of how nice it feels brushing against my legs.

Anyway, thirty minutes were over. Chatting some with Mistress. Not telling her I did that yet. Then time to have the shower. Because I really needed it and am with people (as usually on mondays). So, off to the bath room. Alone all day until I leave anyway, why not get there on all fours. Into the shower, cocking up a leg, keeping the tail to my back, straining from the workout, and release. It just felt so good, and so right to release in that manner! Puppy had a huge grin on his face

Now on to the second part. I started licking what I could get. I don't enjoy the taste of piss, but I drink and lick it because Mistress enjoys her puppy doing so - and hopefully some of you in here do as well
Let's just say it was more of automatic thing, than something I enjoyed concerning being humiliated. For one, Mistress wasn't around giving feedback of her enjoyment. So. Yeah. It just tasted like it did. Did not not enjoy it, but also did not enjoy it

Then the tail came out, the radio turned on, water turned on hot, and puppy was under a steaming bliss of warmth and cleanlines.

Hyep. My first report!

Concerning gathering the ten items:
Mistress has ordered puppy to have them available by tomorrow night. Unfortunately I didn't have that much time before I needed to be where I am right now. But fingers crossed for puppy to go browsing through the grocery store before his train leaves in the evening.

I hope you all enjoy using this puppy! I am doing this all for Mistress. And she does this all for you.
Isn't she an amazing owner?!

likes - limits - toys -- pm dares

Randomly Locked in Chastity
(locked or not: no orgasms for this pup)

kik: LockedPuppy
Locked Puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Locked Puppy for this post: