View Single Post
Old 03-05-2018, 05:49 AM   #314
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Well took a break from Thursday to Saturday because of my period and it looks like there was a flurry of activity on the thread. Welcome and a thank you to those who have just started posting.The interest in the thread seemed to have died down and I had assumed that I would just continue on until I finished the accumulated punishments. Now I'm not quite back to square one, but I'm certainly further behind than I was last week. I makes me very excited to not have control of when I'll be able to orgasm again.

A quick note to new posters, If you haven't done so please take a moment to review the rules of the thread. If your post doesn't meet those rules it will be ignored.

Spent most of Sunday morning being lazy. Sunday after noon I completed the daily tease I received on Thursday. It left me very horny and sensitive. Once the tease was completed, I moved on to a punishment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will90 View Post
* Clamp clit and tits for 10 minutes
* Rub Icy-Hot on clit
* 50 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon

Have fun!
The clamping,the IcyHot and the spanks to my clit left me even more sensitive. Since I was still wearing a tampon the fingering wasn't particularly enjoyable.

I made dinner while waiting for the the IcyHot to ware off. Once that was done I decided to completed another punishment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azazek34 View Post
15 minutes with a jumbo plug up ass
50 spanks to clit with a wooden spoon
Rub Tabasco on clit

Use paintbrush
The plug was a little difficult after the time off, but I managed to insert it without too much trouble. The paintbrush rubbing against a clit sensitized by both the spanks and the Tabasco was pure torture. I'm shocked I did not edge from it.

Punishments remaining:

50 spanks to my pussy 1400
50 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon. 2800
50 hits to my pussy with a flogger 1250
50 spanks to my pussy with a ridding crop 1650
50 spanks to my pussy with a narrow red leather paddle 1250
Clamp my clit and tits for 10 minutes 15
Rub toothpaste on my clit 6
Rub Tiger Balm on my clit 6
Rub Icy-Hot on my clit 10
Rub Tabasco on my clit. 16
20 minutes with a piece of ginger up ass 18