View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018, 06:13 AM   #15
stageek

For me it started at age 8, I played this Pokemon Mystery Dungeon at that time, and I found the idea of transforming into something else than human to be incrediblyv interesting.
I was really anchored in my fantasy world as a kid and I would build my fantasies around cthe transformation fetish (even though it wasn't really sexual at the time, just exciting)

Also got the fetish of being chased and caught with my sister as we used to play as kids, it wasn't sexual at the time either and it was around age 9.

When I was age 9-10 I had an accident where I fell from my scooter while racing to get to school, I flew and crashed myself on the ground, I was rather well injured and lost most of my skin on my face, on the back of my hands, knees and such...
We rushed to the hospital and I was healed there, but my face was covered in bandages, and now that I think about it today, it might have a rather big impact on my life, much more than I thought at that time. I stayed at home for a month just to be healed enough to have a an okay face. And I'll always remember when the doctor was mistaking me for a girl, and told me everything was going to be alright (at that time I had long hair, and my face was so damaged I could have been mistaken for both genders) and I think it flipped the switch for me to get more into my feminine feelings and such. (Do not worry most of the injuries where healed and I could go on about my life)

I also got a hint of an abdl fetish which came around age 11, I would dream of being swallowed by some giant or monster and I would land in a world of diapers (what went so wrong in my life ?!). Note that the last time I've worn diapers for actually peeing my bed was around age 12-13, funnily enough I didn't get a vore fetish from this weird fantasy.

Around age 14 I discovered masturbation as I was fantasizing about women applying make up on me, and that was the start for every single fetish I had: discovered hentai first, the feminization fetish, then the TG/TF fetish, and so on.

Got around hypnosis at age 15, and made my first hypnosis file at age 16 (at the time I was visiting warp my mind alot)

I've also gotten into crossdressing at age 15-16 or so...

Discovered anal and oral through faproulettes, back at the time when the site had less than 200 roulettes (it's such a big site now!)

Then I got into videos and pictures when I had a hypno Master who would hypnotize me into sending him videos, pictures, hypnotizing into living all sorts of fantasies and it went as far as me giving him my full name (so yes he has full potential of blackmailing me and I have completely lost contact with him &#128514 but I trust him to do the right things.

Aaaand that's pretty much it, I might have forgotten stuff here and there, but I think I got the most important stuff out.
stageek is offline   Reply With Quote