View Single Post
Old 03-02-2018, 12:55 PM   #13
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

Well I was probably about 11 years old however I didn't acknowledge it was a kink. I have always had a small penis and didn't even start getting any pubic hair until late teens.

I had my mom walk in on me as I was trying to masturbate and at that point I actually orgasmed however nothing came out. Even though I was very shy about being seen naked, the idea of people seeing me naked got me turned on from that point on.

However this question is really hard as my list of kinks has multiplied significantly and I am into quite a bit. This has all happened over the last 18 years and it wasn't until I was about 18 or 19 that I realized they were actually kinks.

LIMITS: Anything to do with poo, extreme pain, blood, bruising, breath play, illegal, friends & family or extreme public, self infliction, social suicide, degradation, body writing, body odor, feet, messy, food, financial and silly dares.
natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote