View Single Post
Old 02-28-2018, 05:03 PM   #47
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet Ra View Post
1. Would you envisage the decision of how when and where made for you primarily by Master or Mistress? Or as genuine joit decision?
- Well, I have given the control over my cunt completely to Master, including my hymen. We [Master and me] had a long talk about it and we talk about it regularly. Of course he could just open the belt and take what is his - but I really trust him that he will not just rape me . I'm really a romantic person - (which is kneeling on the floor, in belt, collar and leash and has to drink water out of a bowl ).

2. Do you expect to choose your man or have him chosen for you?
- I choose / have chosen my man <3

3. Would you envisage him to have your chastity belt key and have to unlock you first and/or lock you back up afterwards?
- Master and Mistress both have a set of keys and even I have one. But mine is put in a sealed envelope that I have to show to them ervery day. If there's an emergency I can free myself, but without them noticing

He has to unlock me before intercurse, but if I'll get locked up after I don't know.

4. Do you yet have any plans or are any being made for you?
- I do plans and share them when we're reflecting about the day or everything. Sometimes he pushes me, like the decision to be in chastity, but he knows me well enough to know how much I can take.
I have some influence about this too, I guess / hope.

5. Is the event to be witnessed by Master/Mistress/anyone else?
- It's the most personal experience you can have, I think. So it should be shared with the people you (sexually) love most, so Mistress will be there.
I'm not planing to make a public event from it, maybe I'll write a short report about it. But I guess it will be more like "Yay, not a virgin anymore."

6. Would you foresee your bush being shaven first or afterwards?
- Definately afterwards. If it's done first it will ruin the surprise

7. Any other 'extras'? e.g. caning, datestamping, bondage, etc.
- Well, definately no datestamping.
But I really trust Master. He will make sure that the "whole package" will be one of the best experiences in my life. I trust him with that.

Thank you for these wonderfull questions.
Nice reply. I like it. I agree: definitely make it a surprise so you won't have an inkling till it happens. And I'd suggest both Mistress and Master witness - their choice though, And I'd definitely agree you shaved afterwards and I'd say be locked up afterwards too. Maybe by your Master who'll still have the decision on any future sex for you.

Something very special it must be.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Greatcornbow for this post: