View Single Post
Old 02-24-2018, 08:09 AM   #12
KittenRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewilds View Post
In your experience, describe the most intense sexual experience you have had, and why.
This would take some telling! Perhaps I will write it up and put it in the non-fiction section.

But, in brief: the most intense sexual experience (which was enjoyable for me) was when I did a BDSM session with a guy I had met. He was very good. Started off slowly and then pushed me deeper and deeper into sub-space. It was intense. It is hard to explain but I wanted him to abuse and use me so badly that my mind was filled with nothing but desire for more pain and abuse. It felt amazing. We were at it all night and finally at around eight in the morning (like 45 minutes before I had to give a talk) he let me orgasm ... it felt amazing. Unbelievably so. You can imagine that I was pretty much shaking and dead tired during my talk! I felt feverish all day and so exhausted that I felt I would fall asleep on my feet. However, when I did try to sleep later than day my body was so pumped with adrenaline that I could hardly sleep. It was crazy ....
KittenRose is offline   Reply With Quote