Thread: Non-Fiction: My denial diary
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2018, 03:56 PM   #18
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Day 39 / 7

From now on I'll try to write down the conversation we have, too. Every time I read somewhere "Mistress replied..." "Master told me that..." I feel like I'm reading a film-script, not a diary.
So Master will have blue, Mistress red and I have pink. So it's a bit more personal (and I don't have to write "told me this..." then "told me that")

Well, my report about body- and mind changing will take longer then I thought
When Master came home he wanted to see it. I was kneeling in the hallway. Sorry Master, I'm not done with it. He sighed. Of course not, what did I expect from a stupid pet. Mistress was there too. Well, if she behave like a pet she could be treated like one. Thank you Mistress.

So, from now I have to wear collar and leash at home, I'm only allowed to crawl and have eat from my bowl on the floor. Also I have to use the piss-bucked again

Well, my pubes still drive me crazy, especially when belted. Ok, the pad / panties press all pubes at my cunt and the belt just at the edges, but because of my wetness they are glued to my slit anyhow. Also I can readjust the panties from time to time, the belt doesn't move a bit.

But even I didn't finished my report I thought that Master maybe will have mercy:
Master, may I trim my pubes a bit? Do you think you deserve it? No Mistress, but my cunt itches like crazy because of my messy pubes. Exactly what you deserve.
Pet, do you know what trimmed pubes are for? For slaves. Are you a slave? No Master. What are you? A pet. You have your answer. Mistress was just laughing at me while I nod.

After dinner, I asked Master if he could give me the second enema I was ordered to do by SoloM35.
Again he took one litre of lukewarm milk to fill my rear and again the last few minutes were challenging. But it helps. I feel disgusting and not in the sexy way what Master likes to see, I feel just unclean. But it still makes me wet.
After I had washed again, Master gently circled my ass hole and whispered in my ear.
What do you think if I give this hole another filling. Can you handle it? I was shaking. I... I hope so, Master. He lubed me and his shaft and slowly entered me. I closed my eyes in pleasure, it's been so long since I got impaled by his cock. But as soon as he start moving I was rushing towards the finish line and after few slow but deep strokes (I felt every single on in the cunt) I told him to stop because I was too close.
You cant imagine how disappointed I was by myself - what use do I have?
But Master hugged and comforted me. I was leaning against his chest while his hands slowly glided over my back. It's fine, little one. I always love how fast you reach your peak. That's what every man want in a woman, because it makes him feel like a champion. If you think it's to much to handle you can stop. I shook my head. Thank you, Master, but I don't want to. Even if it's hard I will endure it to become a better sub for you. He lifted my head and kissed me, making me weak in the knees. I know that in the end I won't regret choosing to stay in denial.

After I was washed and belted again I took care of Masters cock with my mouth, giving him some pleasure. Master sit on the sofa and I kneeled between his legs while jerk and suck him.
Suddenly Mistress grabbed my chest and pinched my nipples. Come on you slant-eyed bitch (I like that), give some proper head already. So I gaged myself on him. That's the spirit.
As Master was satisfied I beamed at Mistress and showed her the "V sign" - today I was the one who had pleasured him

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447

Last edited by Pet Ra; 02-24-2018 at 02:10 AM.
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Pet Ra for this post: