View Single Post
Old 02-18-2018, 05:51 PM   #3992
Gonzalez
getDare Sweetheart

I had mixed feelings about updating the thread about my situation, because I had no idea what the blackmailed had on me, and as a result before I went offline for a time, I deleted all personal info like my signature and everything else. Don't want to say it too early but there is probabilities that my situation is no longer in action. As Cassandra mentioned, I had to report my incident to the local authorities and I was really stupid at the first place when first I read my email. With that being said, I just wanted to give out some life signs that I am still alice and well, and since the past few days were pretty safe, I am planning returning to the forum.

I know this might be some dissapointment but during my "offline" days (or maybe it was like 2 week?) I did not followed any rules of this thread, and did nothing at all to help progressing. However as I mentioned I am planning to return and be active once again, and contnue right where I stopped. Counting my keywords, and doing the tasks + my denial time.
Gonzalez is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Gonzalez for this post: