Thread: Fiction: $10 slave
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 06:51 PM   #3
meeep123

Ok thanks for the tips
Day1 9:05am
They had me lie down and they tied me up again. They first started rubbing my cock until it got to about 4or5 in then the doorbell rang, her friend ran to get it still in her underwear then my sister started to suck on me her tongue went around my dick I was about to release into my sister until the door opened and her friend and a guy walked in. my sister stopped and said “hay mark and welcome back Susie.”. then my sister pulled out a big black belt then she pulled out a pair of underwear that had a penis and balls on them as she put it on mark took off his pants, they said we are going to pick if it is real or fake. Then they blind folded me and they had me open my mouth then I felt something go into my mouth I sucked it. It tasted pleasant it had a taste I couldn’t identify after about 5min of me sucking and tasting then they pulled it out I said “fake” no response. Then another thing went in it tasted salty and there was liquid on the tip that was salty I knew it was real but when tried to pull my head back something grabbed it and started moving my head back and forth then cum erupted in my mouth then someone said swallow. I swallowed it all then I saw mark standing in front of me with cum and saliva on his dick. Then they asked if I liked my sisters pussy taste on the fake dildo then asked if I like penis and cum…