View Single Post
Old 02-16-2018, 07:03 AM   #36
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

1. how would you describe your dream Master? Mistress?
I already have them.
Master is very strict when I break the rules, but also he's a true gentleman and take good care of me. It took me a while to convince him that I love to be degraded and humiliated - I think most Germans have problems with raceplay because of their past .
Mistress had absolutly no problems to humiliate me from the beginning and she is very creative to let me feel that I'm just a pet.

But both comfort me after the tasks

2. what was the last task your Master gave you? what about punishment?
The last task, beside my daily tasks, was to write a list why I should / should not have an orgasm. For the last punishment I had to suck him while Mistress gave me an enema with my own piss.

3. have you ever be told to sleep on the floor by your Dom?
When it comes to naps, yes. For the night I'm allowed in the bed so I'm well rested for the next day. Also we talk there about the day, what I liked and what not.

4. what was the longest time your Master denied you to cum?
At the moment I'm at day 33 (or 34?)

5. what turns you on the most about your Master? what about your Mistress?
Physically:
I love that Master seem to know excactly how far he can push me and really like the way Mistress humiliates me.
Psychically:
Masters strong hands which make me feel safe when he holds me. And his cock of course. Mistres has nice round breasts.

6. what was your least favorite punishment that either your Master or Mistress gave you? why were you given it and do you feel you deserved it?
It was given to me for climaxing without permission of that I even asked.
Mistress spanked my cunt and Master drowned it in Tiger Balm. Then I had to keep myself cumming till they were done.

age of master and mistress?
Master is 24 and Mistress is 20, but 1 month younger than me

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447