View Single Post
Old 02-09-2018, 07:57 PM   #37
Mr.Blue

Default When it is time to fuck her...

When it is time to fuck the disobedient little slut...I want him to wrap the chain tightly around your neck...and pull...you bent over the bed...ass in the air...as he begins to slowly circle his finger around your clit...making your whore juices flow...opening your pussy up...as he inserts his cock inside of you...

Then I want him to call you dirty names like "Whore", "Cum Slut", "Bimbo", "Slut", "Dirty Skank", and many, many others...aggressively fucking you as he utterly degrades and humiliates you...as you deserve, SLUT!

Of course, you should have your pussy well shaven, oiled, and be dressed in a slutty outfit/heels before any of this happens

Then after your Sir has fucked you for awhile I want him to stop...and make you put your slutty outfit back on...but quickly and rushed...so that it looks very revealing...and your hair should be a mess.

Then you will immediately go downstairs and get some ice from the ice machine and take the stairs back to your room. Be sure to wear your 5 inch heels...and when you collect the ice you have to bend over...slowly...and take your time so that any onlookers can see how slutty you look.

Once back, you will give the ice to your Sir, and he will insert as many cubes as he can fit into your pussy...and make you stand in the shower with only your panties on...until they melt. You can take off your heels for this if it's dangerous...and for added punishment/displeasure he can turn on the cold water for awhile if he chooses.

After they all melt, he should fuck you in your numb, aching pussy, roughly as before, chain still around neck...until he decides to cum in you...or he may have you just blow him off, if he so wishes

Either way you should be fucked in your numb pussy immediately after the ice cube melting...to punish you for being lazy. Hopefully afterwards you will get the message and understand the level of pain you will receive next time...you decide to not please your Sir correctly, slut

Oh, and add 50x spanking with your Sir's bare hand to the end of it all...enjoy your night, whore!