View Single Post
Old 02-09-2018, 04:14 PM   #4
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sciencegal View Post
You absorb directly through your colon (which is why you need to be very careful with what you use in enemas as well), so be aware that anything you put inside you needs to be thoroughly cleaned beforehand.
This is SO important! When it comes to enemas, you have to make sure you are hydrated because if not, your body is just going to soak it all up. A lot of people experiment with soap, or coffee or even alcohol in their enemas, and you have to be really careful. You can overdose on coffee or get drunk from an enema. When choosing what you are putting in your enema, don't put anything in there that wouldn't be safe to put in your mouth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sciencegal View Post
Think about the shape of the plug and base as well when selecting a toy. If you wish to walk around with a toy for a bit of hidden public or as part of your daily life, you will likely want to avoid rounded bases (the base is the part that sits outside your body and acts as a stopper to keep the plug from going completely inside your ass). In my experience, I’ve found that round bases tend to get annoying when moving around a lot as they put a lot of pressure on your butt cheeks. This can create a rubbing/pinching sensation, which in my experience can become very unpleasant. Rectangular bases are the most comfortable that I've found as they sit between your butt cheeks much better. There are several options that feature a slight curvature in the center of the base, near the neck. These are very comfortable as they allow your butt cheeks to comfortably adjust around the base.
Keep in mind that everybody is different and some people actually find that the round base is most comfortable for their body. I did want to mention that if a plug is not feeling comfortable for long term wear, but you still want to try, don't overdo it with that particular plug. Instead, try something different. A different shape or material can make a world of difference.

Also start slow and build your tolerance slowly. People who wear plugs for 24 hours didn't just throw one in and leave it there, they worked up to that point and they also make sure to take care of the plug while it is in. They take it out for short breaks, washroom visits and to relube.

Thanks sciencegal for the wonderful tips!

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote