Thread: Hell Tease
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 10:38 PM   #52
naughtylilfemme

Default tease report

hello! i was told to do this challenge tonight, and i asked if i could post my report so everyone can see what a wanton little slut i am

enjoy!

--

I laid on my bed, completely naked except for my sexy panties as instructed. They are sheer pink mesh with a black satin bow on each hip. There is a little ruffle that frames my bottom, and then they are completely backless. They make me feel so naughty to wear! I set up my screen with the tease, dice, and a timer and then spread my legs as far apart as they'll go. This was a familiar position for me, as I hadn't been allowed to shut my legs all day. Even before I began, my wanton pussy was dribbling its juice.

I used a little baby oil between my breasts and rubbed it in. My fingertips were cold and so was the air in the room, so my nipples were immediately taut with attention like stubby little pencil erasers. I obeyed the rules and didn't touch them, though. Just rubbed the oil into my soft tits and used my palms to stroke everywhere but where I really wanted to.

I rolled a 2, so I set my timer for two minutes and massaged my achy breasts. Gosh, I wanted to pinch my tender nipples so badly! But instead I just rubbed my hands around my wrinkly areolae and squeezed my full titties. I like the way they jiggle when I shake them up and down. They're really soft and squishy! I could feel my stiff nips jutting into my arm when I rubbed the underside of my breast, and I let my palms brush over them once or twice.

After that, I rolled another 2, so I only had to rub my thighs for one minute. I thought I was being a good girl by not touching my pussy, but instead I got punished by having to add another five minutes to my thigh rubbing. I slowly worked my hands in from my outer thighs to right up next to my vulva, and I let my thumbs scrape along the edge of my panty line before I had to move them back into position. This was pure torture! My poor pussy had been soaked all day long, and all I wanted to do was give my clitty a good rub! I could feel the juices collected on my thighs and vulva as I got closer each time, and honestly it was so humiliating to be confronted with how much of a slut I really am. Once the five-minute timer went off, I thought I would be allowed to move on, but instead I had to do this tantalizing panty tease. I drew my hands up my thighs to my waistband, and I forgot to count to five the first time so I had to start over. The second time I counted to five, slipped my cold fingers down the front of my already-soggy panties until they touched my hot mound, and then I immediately had to let go to fondle my tits again.

This time I rolled a 4, so I had to pinch my nipples for ten seconds. Honestly, that didn't feel long enough to me! My nipples were even needier after the pinching than before - although, maybe that's the point. I rerolled once, hoping to get a different task, but I got a 3 so I had to rub around my breasts for a minute before pinching my nipples again. Then I had to rub my tits for another minute before I could move on. By this point, I was horny enough to burst!

Finally, I got to touch my pussy! It was three days since I last was allowed to and I missed my puffy slit lips. I trailed my fingers up and down my pussy cleft ten times, feeling the slickness I'd left behind, and then gave myself a cameltoe wedgie. Ugh, those are so embarrassing! I'm just glad no one could see me like that, with my nipples pointing straight up in the air and my cunt flaps split apart by my little pink panties. But the humiliation and frustration didn't end there - I had to stroke up and down my engorged, damp crease a total of 250 times because I couldn't roll a 3! I had to take a break at about 175 because I kept rolling my hips in the air like a little slut in heat.

Then I had to massage my thighs for nine minutes before I finally rolled a six and was allowed to stop. It was so frustrating to only be able to just brush my pussy because of how wide open my legs were! I would rather have not been allowed to touch my pussy at all, quite frankly, than have to tease myself like this. I used my middle and pointer fingers to rub a little faster on my panty-covered slit, but it was not enough to make me edge so I had to keep at it the whole three minutes. Then I had to readjust my panties so they were pulled up tight between my lips and only use one finger! I can't insert, so it wasn't about to go in, but it was absolutely maddening. I hate having my panties pulled up so tight. They're always right up against my clit and it's like an itch I can't scratch, especially when I'm on no touch.

When the timer went off, I felt relieved at first. Then I realized that I had to get completely naked! The only time I'm ever fully naked is in the shower, so this was kind of weird and really embarrassing for me. But even worse, once my panties came down and I was imagining being stripped as I was told to do, I felt a gush of juice from my dirty little slit. Betrayed by my own pussy!

I did my palm circles, legs still splayed open like a wanton rag doll. I found that my hand often pressed against my bladder, so in addition to wanting to rub, I really wanted to use the toilet. I wanted to touch my pussy almost immediately, so those two minutes were torturous to say the least!

At the clit circles, my luck clearly held - I rolled a 5 and a 6. That meant that for my first batch of circles, I had 110 to do. This was awful! I nearly started crying, I was so aroused. My fingernail kept scratching the hood of my little pearl, which is so ultra sensitive. It made me jerk, and then I would lose my place. Then I had to flick my button back and forth five times and start again. I did that for 100, 90, 80, 70, 60, 50, 40, 30, 20, and 10. I had to take breaks in between each rotation because my poor pussy would throb with need. I ended up having to do 60 more clit circles because I couldn't roll doubles.

I was basically already at the edge before I started the clit swipes, so I only did my twenty sets of 4 and 4 and then moved on. I was shaky and sweaty by this point, so fucking desperate to cum…

Oh my god, task 13 is one of the most humiliating things I've ever done. The sad part is, I was absolutely horny enough to do it! All it took was a couple of thrusts each time, just humping the air like a fuckpuppy.

I couldn't figure out how to hold the edge. I was so afraid I'd fall over and get punished so I kept backing away from it.

As I can't insert, I wasn't entirely sure how to do the final tasks, but I tried my best to come up with something. Instead of slow fingering, I rolled a 5 and spanked my pussy 15 times. Instead of faster fingering, I just did the clit circles and edges. Instead of fucking myself with my hairbrush, I used the bristles to edge by scraping them against my puffy lips and swollen clit. Then I tried to edge and hold by only nipple stimulation. My nipples are achy and red but my pussy is flooded. For the second to last task, I tried to edge 5 times as fast as I could, but I had to pause in between because I was afraid I might cum. Then I did my last six edges, and my pussy is so hot and wet that I would give just about anything to be allowed to cum! But I know I'm not allowed

owned by mommy, not allowed to cum

loves: good girl spanking, ageplay, denial, humiliation/condescension, writing reports
shrugs/punishments: edging, bladder control, lines, bad girl spanking
limits: scat, blood, permanent, public, family, cam/kik, face, identification, insertion, watersports

pm dares
toys and tools
my bdsm test results

naughtylilfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to naughtylilfemme for this post: