Thread: 24 f dare me!!
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2018, 06:51 PM   #15
JulieKEames
getDare Sweetheart

Since you liked the crotchrope, let's try for a longer time - saw 6 to 8 hours. During this time, you must go out in public wearing it under your clothes.

For a second dare, this time we will focus on your tits. I want you to get some of those small plastic hair clips - the kind with the little interlocking "fingers". Tease your nipples hard, then apply one to each nipple. Put on a bra to keep them in place. Every 15 minutes, I want you to take the clips off, turn them 90 degrees, then put them back on. Do this for an hour. Now take them off for 15 minutes. When that time is done, start another round of 15 minute cycles for another hour. During the time between cycles, you are allowed to edge yourself, but not to come. You can only come after the 2nd round is complete.

You can also try this on your pussy lips and clit, but you can only rotate the one on your clit. You can move the ones on your pussy lips up and down.

Interests: Bondage, Ageplay, Anal
Limits: Pics, cam, incest, poo, food play, public, writing

I have no interest in any new subs or slaves at this time, although I do reserve the right to give out random dares.
JulieKEames is offline   Reply With Quote