View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 02:08 PM   #24
rosamund

Send a message via MSN to rosamund
Female

hi dragonator, i can do that one, i just hope there isn't a long queue when i get to the loo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonator View Post
wear a tight pair of jeans, no underwear and a tight belly shirt no bra. And wear a peice of chain around your neck (like from a hardware store, not a peice of jewelery!) and go to the mall, to those who dont know the chain is just an odd accesory, to those who do, it signifies u are BIG into Dares and or bdsm. as soon as u get there go to the food court and drink until u have to pee badly, hold it in for 30 minutes then go to a unisex bathroom if available if not just go regular and leave the door unlocked. and while u pee u mist be naked except for the chain. have fun!
austin, i might post some pictures, like i have done for today's dare, but not just taking pictures as dares.

MasterJaque, those are exciting but quite dangerous ones, i'd have to be very careful not to get into a lot of trouble. I'll have to think about how to do them or maybe part of them anyway.

Likes embarrassment, public, accidentally on purpose, revealing clothes, getting wet or messy, exhibitionism, needing the toilet, being spanked, being helpless, having to do as i'm told, being punished

Doesn't like things that could get me into big trouble or danger, or risk my health

Hard limits: family, blood, cam,....might add more when i find out what they are.

I'm not looking for a Mistress or a Master right now
rosamund is offline   Reply With Quote