View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 09:13 AM   #11
rosamund

Send a message via MSN to rosamund
Female

I've just come back from doing penny's and Looking4's dares together! So out I went with just my tight white t shirt on and no bra, and knickers and I decided to wear jeans this time. In the garden I took some handfuls of gravel and some soil, which was a bit damp from the rain, and put it down the back of my knickers. It felt quite strange, sort of cool and a bit lumpy, padding them out. I don't know what it must have looked like from behind, hopefully not too obvious though.

I walked past the houses and the post box on the way to the shops and I was soon very glad I had gone for jeans not a skirt because the gravel and soil was weighing down my knickers and little bits of gravel kept escaping and running down my legs. That was embarrassing enough already, in a skirt it would have been very very embarrassing! So I pulled them up more tightly and it seemed to stop most of it.

It did start raining, but not very heavily, just a few spots really, so my t shirt only got a little bit wet, not soaking through, which was something. I did get quite a few looks at my boobs though, which isn't unusual anyway, but my nips got a lot of attention. After I had walked round the shops for a bit I decided to go for a walk across the fields to a wood, and so I scooped up some more mud there to put down my knickers and then I sat down for a rest. Some women went by with a dog and then I went into the wood, where I took off my jeans and knickers and took some pictures of them. I could hear some voices of people on the path and my heart was pounding, and when I tried to get dressed quickly I got my jeans into a tangle, but I just about made it in time!

I'll try to post the pictures if someone can tell me what me to do.

Likes embarrassment, public, accidentally on purpose, revealing clothes, getting wet or messy, exhibitionism, needing the toilet, being spanked, being helpless, having to do as i'm told, being punished

Doesn't like things that could get me into big trouble or danger, or risk my health

Hard limits: family, blood, cam,....might add more when i find out what they are.

I'm not looking for a Mistress or a Master right now
rosamund is offline   Reply With Quote