View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 06:30 AM   #8
rosamund

Send a message via MSN to rosamund
Female

Hi looking4, thank you for my dare. I can do that one at the same time as penny's one. So, i will be going out round the town with a tight white t shirt, no bra and with some soil and gravel in my knickers, i don't know how i could explain that if someone noticed, my cheeks are warm already!

Hello monkeysrock, i'm quite a long way from the coast unfortunately, because i love the sea. I would try naturism though, i have done it on holiday at the beach.

Hi story_freak, i don't think i can do the shoe shop one today when i am doing penny's dare, so i will save that one up for later. I have a nice short denim skirt i can use for yours. I will go for a braless bike ride as well, that would be fun as people will only get a quick look as i ride past!

[EDIT]: i'm off to do it now, will post what happened soon. Wish me luck!

Likes embarrassment, public, accidentally on purpose, revealing clothes, getting wet or messy, exhibitionism, needing the toilet, being spanked, being helpless, having to do as i'm told, being punished

Doesn't like things that could get me into big trouble or danger, or risk my health

Hard limits: family, blood, cam,....might add more when i find out what they are.

I'm not looking for a Mistress or a Master right now

Last edited by rosamund; 08-07-2010 at 07:02 AM.
rosamund is offline   Reply With Quote