Thread: Tattoo/Piercing
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 10:07 AM   #42
jstjerk

i've got two peircings in my left ear, one in the lobe (just a bar) and another (small tight ring) up the side so it sits like a cuff, no meaning to it i just wanted them =P

i Hve one tattoo atm, left upper arm onto the shoulder onto the trap, it's a design by one of my best friends as a wee doodle that i'd been in love with for ages and finally decided to get on the arm and it's enveloped by additional areas of traditional maori design, again no real direct meaning other than i wanted it, but i guess the design will act as a permanant reminder of my friend.

i have several other ones i'm waiting to get done: small symbol of my design on my inside forearm, the sybol was the logo of the band me and my two best friends had, teh band never lasted but the synbol now stands as a symbol of our life long friendship. I'm also getting teh Kanji for Kara-te-ka on the left hand side of my ribs considering i've been doing it for 15 years and have no intention of stopping anytime soon, i feel its a big enough part of my life.
jstjerk is offline   Reply With Quote