View Single Post
Old 01-24-2018, 10:10 AM   #51
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Testguy View Post
1. How long you want the rules to last - 2 weeks
2. Which sex you are - male
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 (a limited number of forced orgasms) up to 10 (very harsh and very regular orgasms it could be more than once per day or totally random) - 10
4. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled? - mix
5. Whether you want a pass card which allows you to be excused. This time a lower selection in 3 gets a lower number of pass cards also longer time periods get more pass cards. - no
6. Will you do pictures, a report or both - pictures over a report
Hi TestGuy I've just sent you a kik as it's been a while since we spoke last

Either I'm not hard enough on level 10 or people love to orgasm? I'll go for the latter.

Level 10 for 2 weeks also gives you 12 orgasms and 2 orgasm session.

Your orgasm days are Monday, Tuesday and Thursday and your times are 6:30-8:00 am or pm. As you claim to be an "exhibition slut" let's test you. You must send me a before and after cum pic for each orgasm so 24 pics in total although to make it really interesting Thursday orgasms must be done outside and on video which you send to me. But before you shoot each load flip a coin heads is cum, tails is spoil the orgasm.

Your orgasm sessions can be done on a Saturday or Sunday.

Saturdays must take place in a semi or hidden public place of your choosing. Go somewhere and take a sneaky picture inside your undies to show they are dry and your dick. Now flip a coin and heads is cum and tails is spoil the orgasm into those undies. Once complete roll a die get a 6 and you can finish anything else means do it again and keep going until you get that magic 6 to end. You can now head for home but first nip to a toilet or somewhere private and video yourself undressing and showing the load in your undies as you pull them down.

If you choose to have your orgasm session on a Sunday you need to go outside but find somewhere private or well hidden and strip naked. Flip a coin and heads is 1 point and tails 2 points. Each point is worth 1 item of clothing and socks and shoes are 1 point per sock and 1 point per shoe. Whether you have a full or spoiled orgasm depends on the highest prize you win, e.g. you are at 3 points and flip tails so that gets you a shoe and your underwear so underwear is a full orgasm.

Clothes are won in this order:
Socks (spoiled)
Shoes (spoiled)
Underwear (oh dear that's 5 points to get your undies on) (full)
Shirt/top (spoiled)
Jumper (spoiled)
Trousers (full)
Coat (Spoiled)
Any other clothing (full)

Each item of clothing must be put on before doing the next orgasm and video or take pics as you wank and orgasm. Once you have won your underwear you can choose whether to cum in them or leave your boner out and shoot on the ground or wherever but if you do it in your undies take a pic inside them to prove it. You can stop at any time but you must carry the rest of the clothes you are not wearing home

Have fun

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote